Salary: £11.50 – £11.50
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you a natural leader? Are you passionate about all thing’s coffee? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced retail environment? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista Supervisor to join the family within our healthcare setting. We are looking for a new team member to supervise our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all customers.
The barista supervisor is responsible for assisting the manager in maintaining a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our patients and clients. Barista supervisors assist in training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our principles and brand standards. This position directly supervises the barista and customer service assistant positions and acts as the manager on duty in the absence of the manager.
- To lead shifts when required including opening or closing of the store
- Train and support Baristas in delivering an unbeatable coffee experience
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Cash Management of tills and floats
- Responsible for ordering consumables/Food and accepting deliveries
- To comply with store and hospital safety standards
- Review monthly audit scores and ensure standards are delivered 100% of the time
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- To brief and communicate any changes or introduction of new drink recipes
Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
- Previous barista experience and supervisory knowledge is advantageous, completing rotas, performance reviews and return to work interviews.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Brand ambassador with a strong passion for coffee standards
- Quality driven, with a sound knowledge of health and safety and an awareness of food and hygiene standards.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all customers, including patients, visitors and healthcare staff
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress
- Possess good IT skills; fully competent in Microsoft Office and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.