Salary: £8.91 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Barista, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Barista. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To serve customers with products / hot and cold food / beverages on a counter during service times.
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas (if applicable) comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- To assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
- To keep clean all work areas during and after opening hours and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your line manager.
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Previous Barista experience is desirable
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands