- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for attention detail.
- Builds good working relationships with all stakeholders and delivers a service that exceeds expectations. Relationships are characterised by a high level of acceptance, co-operation and mutual respect.
- Responds quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible. To not only accept change but to seek it out. Value different perspectives and ideas.
- Adheres to a strong set of moral, ethical and professional principles which shows soundness of personal character, honesty and truthfulness. Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- A real “people” person, with rounded leadership and planning skills, with a capacity to grow and develop into new areas of expertise as required
- Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft.
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I