Salary: £27117 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
We currently have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team.
As an M&S Assistant Manager, you will adhere to M&S brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do. Just like M&S, we believe that whether they’ve come in for a coffee, a sandwich or sit-down hot meal, every customer should leave feeling they’ve been looked after in an unmistakable M&S way. That means a combination of great food, efficient and friendly service, and spotless surroundings. You’ll be responsible for all of this – as well as bringing a real team spirit to supporting your colleagues. Memorable in-store experiences start with our team members, who keep customers happy, shelves stocked, tills manned and displays looking beautiful.
- Understand and deliver all contractual specification and terms (if applicable)
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all times
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques, promotional activity, product knowledge, employee training and development, ranging.
- To ensure the team are polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Unit achieves more than 90% customer and client satisfaction scores and above current target in NPS scores and brand audits.
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 4 years retail / catering experience
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines