Salary: £25 500
Shift hours: Permanent
Assistant Manager – Deli Marche – Hammersmith Hospital
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our Deli Marche outlet at Hammersmith Hospital. As an Assistant Manager within our team you will be required to develop, lead, manage, motivate and train the team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable retail outlet / business and ensure all budget targets are achieved. To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines. Provide support in all areas to the Unit / General Manager. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.
- Understand and deliver all contractual specification and terms (if applicable)
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all times
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques, promotional activity, product knowledge, employee training and development, ranging.
- To ensure the team are polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Unit achieves more than 90% customer and client satisfaction scores and above current target in NPS scores and brand audits.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with the following essential skills:
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2 or equivalent
- Immediate Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 4 years retail / catering experience
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
Location: Hammersmith – London