Salary: £30253.44 per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Assistant Catering Manager
This is a varied role that will involve front of house duties, stakeholder management, training and development of the team and administration tasks.
– Staff planning – rotas, training / recruitment,
– Service planning / costing. Working within agreed budget / monthly costings.
– Allergen management / medical diet menus.
– Food ordering and stock management.
– Food Safety and Health and Safety management ( silver standard compliance ) of the front of house areas and front of house personnel
-Taking part In unit management meetings and meetings with the client.
On a day-to-day basis our restaurant Manager will plan, organise and control the busy catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided to staff and visitors within the hospital.
- Be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the restaurant to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across the business
- Ensure that the service provided to the busy hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations.
- Engage with your customers to understand performance and satisfaction levels, dealing quickly and professionally with concerns or complaints.
- Be responsible for the management, recruitment, development, and training of team members.
- Deliver on the agreed financial budget and run commercially in line with net income and cost targets.
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
Key Qualities we require are as follows;
Good communicator – efficient and precise.
A relationship builder with many key stakeholders.
Passionate / innovative about working with food and people,
Comfortable with responsibility.
A team builder /able to develop younger team members, can do approach.
Good computer skills
Well presented with excellent communication skills