Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
The Analytics Manager is part a team of BI Developers, Campaign Analysts, and Reporting Specialists who together deliver robust, insightful analysis working solely on one of the biggest digital companies in the world. The team primarily focuses on campaign and media strategy, digital consumer behaviour, and digital marketing execution. Working closely with the Marketing Analytics leadership team, this role is pivotal in defining and shaping the way analytics is delivered.
- Working with the team, undertake sophisticated analysis to provide clear data driven solutions and recommendations to business problems
- Use your knowledge of statistical methods and analytical approaches to guide the team to appropriate solutions that are fast but robust
- Communicate results of complex analyses to stakeholders
- Plan, manage and carry out analysis to support campaign strategy & planning
- Deliver dashboards and reports as required to the campaign teams in the agency and client
- Provide analysis and reporting support to the Media Activation team to ensure campaigns are optimised
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in undertaking campaign analysis to identify areas for optimisation and strategic insights
- Experience in marketing analysis, including campaign evaluation and brand studies
- Experience in using advanced analytics to provide recommendations and data driven solutions
- Have a strong understanding of digital ecosystem
- Experience in bringing together different data sources to craft a compelling story
- Expert in presenting results of analysis to audiences with variable levels of data understanding
- Client-focused and able to understand and empathise with their needs
- Strong project management skills, taking a structured approach to ensure visibility and stability whilst also being able to run multiple projects at once
- Able to deliver at speed and on time with high degree of accuracy
- Collaborative and constructive approach to working with different teams.
- Exposure to mainstream web analytics (Adobe Analytics, GA4) tools would be beneficial
- Comfortable presenting complex data analytics to a non-technical audience
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.