ADMINISTRATION CORDINATOR – Compliance Team at Premier Estates
LOCATION – Hybrid (Home /Office – 74 King Edward St, Macclesfield SK10 1AT)
WORKING HOURS – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
SALARY – £25,000 – £27,300
CONTRACT – Full-time, Permanent
Premier Estates is an award-winning managing agent that successfully maintains one of the largest and most diverse residential property portfolios in the UK. Our success is founded on the fundamental principal of effective communication and unsurpassed customer service, establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with our many satisfied clients.
- Hybrid Working (min 1 day a week in the office)
- Free fruit in the office
- Day off on your Birthday
- Free staff events
- Westfield Health cash back plan, with surgery options
- Pay day butties (in the office)
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy extra holiday
- Christmas closure
We have an exciting role for a Compliance Coordinator to support the Compliance Manager, ensuring the Health and Safety of our staff and residences meets the required standards and the team runs effectively. Are you a confident person who can politely challenge and resolve problems, with an ability to manage a busy workload? self-motivated, adaptable and organised?
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide a friendly, professional, responsive and customer focused service to colleagues across the company, as well as external customers for compliance operations.
- Assists the Compliance Manager to compile compliance reports to identify non-compliance and follow up to ensure remediation is complete.
- Maintain appropriate record keeping and maintenance of in-house database and information systems ensuring compliance with all Data Protection legislation.
- Assist the Compliance Managers in conducting inspections to ensure required standards are met and being enforced consistently.
- Coordinate the investigation and reporting process of safety incidents, hazard assessments and data breaches.
Please Note: You will be provided with the relevant guidance and support to be successful in the role
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritize work a busy workload, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently from home once trained.
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal; with the ability to challenge and resolve problems
- Compliance and risk assessment experiance
- Proficient IT Skills in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of the H&S at work act, GDPR and building regulaitons
- Experience in a demanding administration role
- IOSH, NEBOSH or similar
For more information about this position, or to find out more about Premier Estates, please visit our website for further details. If you would like to contact us, please email our recruitment team at email@example.com who will be happy to help and provide further details.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: 25000 – 27300