Accounts Assistant (12 month fixed term contract) position at Hobdens Property Management Ltd
Location – Head Office – Hobdens – 41a Beach Road, Littlehampton, BN17 5JA
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday, 09:00 – 17:00 Friday
Salary – £20,050 – £22,000 per annum
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Accounts Assistant is responsible for providing support across the finance team’s portfolio, assisting with financial reporting and projects as required and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of system data.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
What will your role look like?
- Processing of Service Charge budget detail into our property management system.
- Issuing Managing Agents contracts.
- Generating Service Charge and Ground Rent demands.
- Raising levy and recharge invoices.
- Managing and invoicing of monthly collections on the Rent accounts.
- Dealing with the production and circulation of monthly/quarterly financial reports.
- Processing late payment admin fees.
- Correcting misallocated expenditure.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries and monitoring the Accounts inbox.
- Dealing with requests and queries from Property Managers and Management.
Do you have these skills?
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year accounts experience.
- Ideally some experience in the property sector.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly competent in MS Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook).
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
Salary: £20,050 – £22,000